If you like to pay in INR, then make payment to following account using Net Banking.
Beneficiary Account Details: Add following account as your Beneficiary Account.
|Bank Name||UNION BANK OF |
To transfer fund to Our Bank Account via net banking from your Bank Account you need following steps:
1. Login to your internet banking account using your respective net banking website.
2. Add us a ‘Beneficiary’ by providing Beneficiary Name, Account Number, IFSC Code. (Adding a Beneficiary account takes 12-24 hrs)
3. When Beneficiary has been added, you need to login again to your net banking account and select ‘Other Bank Account’ or ‘Third Party Transfer’
4. Select transaction type and click continue
5. Select the Account from where you want to transfer the fund, Select the Beneficiary to which you want to send the money.
6. Enter the transfer amount figure and description
7. Agree terms and Conditions, and need to click on confirm and NEFT fund transfer will be initiated.
The transfer procedure may differ in different banks, please consult your bank before a fund transfer. On payment please Mail Us your details.